Nationwide White Glove Furniture Delivery.
SHIPPING OPTIONS / DELIVERY METHODS.
Lenoir Empire Furniture requires a signature at time of delivery. If you make arrangements for someone else to accept your delivery, you still hold the same responsibilities as if you signed for the shipment. If you make arrangements for the carrier to leave the merchandise without a signature, you wave all rights and release Lenoir Empire Furniture from all responsibility regarding the shipment. Any exception to this voids Lenoir Empire Furniture’s responsibility for the condition of the merchandise or other delivery issues.
1. STANDARD DELIVERY (CURBSIDE).
Your order will be delivered to the curbside by truck driver. The driver will only unload the furniture to the curbside or to the back of the truck. At that point you will need to move them into your building or residence. If you ordered a heavy/bulky item, make sure you have someone who can help with this. In some cases, the driver may, at his/her own option perform special services at your request. Generally, however, you can expect the furniture to arrive to the curbside. Please be sure to have 2 or more people there to help you with the delivery.
2. WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY (Full Set Up).
On most large items, Premium Delivery can be purchased for inside your home delivery with full set up. With this Premium Delivery shipping option the delivery company will carry the items inside your home, completely set up and assemble all of the furniture in the room of your choice.
Definition of service level:
- Place in home room specific.
- Set up each product as required.
- Up/down flight of stairs.
- Customer not required to help. , unless there is an oversized item that is larger than two delivery men can carry. In this case we will notify you ahead of time to make preparations.
- White Glove service must be ordered prior to the shipment of your furniture. This service does not include moving your existing furniture, wall décor, or rugs. Please make sure that the space in which you wish your new furniture to reside is cleared and ready for your new addition(s). White Glove service does not include: plumbing or installation of vanities, or provide wiring or installation of electrical components.
- Lenoir Empire Furniture holds no responsibility for damage to the home, including floor, ceiling, walls, doors, windows, etc. by the home delivery company. It is your responsibility to file a claim with the company, provided White Glove Delivery service.
Lenoir Empire Furniture provides White-Glove Delivery on select name brands. Shop now and enjoy Lenoir Empire Furniture exceptional everyday low prices and in home delivery.
States we Serve.